Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thing 13

Productivity Tools

I chose iGoogle since so many of the features so far have had Google as the owner of the product. Now I can surf between many sites and my RSS and Gmail. I see this as a useful tool but would spend to much time rearrange things for a bit. It is very easy to use. I like the feature of moving the gadgets around and minimizing

I was not able to get the calendars from the website article to work so I used the the Google calendar. Extremely easy to add events and delete. I just would have to get into the routine of check it. I think I am a bit old school with a paper calendar still.

I am not sure if I would the list sites in my library. I like to write lists but not sure I would log on to create one. I think the biggest reason is that I am not always close to a computer. If I was mostly at my desk during the day I might use it.

I looked at backpack and I think I may try it some time. My brain has had all the new information it can handle today.

No comments: